Good Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Good Games

RPG MORPG UNITED

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM. !JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM , JOIN WWW.GGRPG.FORUMZEN.COM.

NEWS "11/21/06"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur
Site Founder/Administrator
Site Founder/Administrator
Arthur

Male
Number of posts : 294
Home Town : Newberg , OR
Job : I don't work ;(
Hobbies : Wtf is LOISIRS?
Registration date : 2006-10-10

NEWS "11/21/06" Empty
PostSubject: NEWS "11/21/06"   NEWS "11/21/06" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 7:20 pm

Hello ,
Thanks for reading this weeks news!

This month i plan on making many changes to GGRPG's forums. I am going to be changing FONTS , COLORS , TEXT , and adding maybe some new FORUMS!

The forums i may be adding are..

FINAL FANTASY 12 ~ FORUM
STICKARENA.COM ~ FORUM

And many more!
If you have any suggestions about this..please drop me a message in my inbox , and or EMAIL me at , ((goodfella_4202003@yahoo.com)).

~IN OTHER NEWS~

We have added a new MODERATOR , his name is "Jon". He is the moderator of the whole "GENERAL" section. If you have any concerns of anything , contact him , and or a ADMIN of the GGRPG forum.

And please! Remember that..

ADMINS are labeled with an (A) next to there name..!
And
MODS are labeled with an (M) next to there name...!

Also remember that if you wish to apply to being a moderator or admin , you must subbmitt an "A+M" application to me.

THANKS FOR READING!

~Arthur
Back to top Go down
https://ggrpg.forumotion.com

NEWS "11/21/06"
Page 1 of 1